Annual Pickwick Trip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday to my Dad

Go down

Happy Birthday to my Dad Empty Happy Birthday to my Dad

Post by Big Bass Kev Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Just wanted to wish my dad a happy birthday. I know you have all gotten to know him not only as a a great friend but as family, but I really couldn't have asked for a better dad. He always held me accountable to a higher standard yet never pushed me in ways I was incapable. I can't recall ever hearing my dad raise his voice at me nor at anyone else for that matter yet I always respected and appreciated his role in my life. The biggest reason for that is because he was always there. Little league, hunting or fishing trips, my wedding, a 12 hour drive to witness both my children being born, yep he was there... No questions asked!!! My dad is a great man, and I am glad that you have all got to know him as well as you have and know that he cares as much about each of you as much as he does! I can't wait til we are all together and we can raise a glass together to celebrate his birthday! Happy birthday dad!!!

Big Bass Kev
Admin

https://annualpickwicktrip.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum